What is a Donor Centric Website?
Written by: Douglas Naufel on Friday, 06 April, 2018
One of the simplest and most effective ways to catch the eye of people around the world and let them know about your mission is to have a robust website available on the internet. A website can provide quick, specific information to grab the attention of new visitors, as well as provide them in-depth details about you and your organization. Very few platforms allow you to capture the attention of individuals in this way. If built correctly, you can help people understand your mission and entice them to invest in helping your organization succeed.
- Reach new donors and get them to invest in your mission
- Keep current donors informed of your successes and projects
- Entice new and existing donors with promotional giveaways to bring in new fresh contributions
- Extend special fund-raising efforts to make a project near and dear to your heart prosper
- Manage and track donor giving, year-end letters, fair market value, and analytics
- Create and manage email lists for interest groups within your donor base and communicate with your messages
- Track your communication success through all channels by linking new accounts and donations to your campaigns